Every day from a storefront on 125th Street, the Manhattan Borough President’s Northern Manhattan Office helps residents with their economic, environmental and quality-of-life concerns. This fall, we are excited to launch Access Manhattan, a series of workshops and forums that connect the community with the essential city services they need.
The first workshop was on the IDNYC identification card. More events on topics ranging from tenant support, senior rent freeze eligibility, licensing for African hair braiders and small business grants will be held over the next few months. Space is limited, so RSVP today!
- October 6, 4:00 -6:00pm: IDNYC Info Session
- October 8, Time TBA: Tenant Support Clinic
- October 14, 6:00 – 8:00pm: Food Security Info Session
- October 15, 4:00 – 6:00pm: Citizenship & Naturalization Workshop
- October 21, 6:00 – 8:00pm: Senior Rent Freeze Clinic
- October 27, 6:00 – 8:00pm: African Hairbraiders Licensing Workshop
- October 28, 6:00 – 8:00pm: Social Security Disability & Supplemental Security Income Info Session