Here’s a list of all the open streets in Manhattan as of May 14th:
- Hudson Blvd. East & West, from 35th – 36th Street.
- 17th Street, from 10th Ave. – 8th Ave.
- West End Avenue, from 87th – 96th Street.
- 75th Street, from Broadway – Riverside Drive.
- 114th Street, from Manhattan Ave. – Frederick Douglass Blvd.
- Edgecombe Avenue, from St. Nicholas Place – 145th Street.
- Margaret Corbin Drive, from Fort Washington Ave. – Cabrini Blvd.
- East End Ave, from 83rd – 89th Street.
- Laurel Hill Terrace on Amsterdam Avenue.
- Dyckman Street, from Broadway – Seaman Ave.
- Broadway, from 21st – 23rd Street, from 24th – 28th Street, and from 36th – 41st Street.
- Orchard and Ludlow Streets, from Delancey Street – Houston Street.
- Stanton and Rivington Streets, from Allen Street – Essex Street.
- 115th Street, from Park Avenue – 3rd Avenue.
- 13th and Little West 12th Streets, from 9th Avenue – Washington Street.
Categories: News from Gale Brewer