The Office of Manhattan Borough President Gale A. Brewer is pleased to announce the Fall 2014 Community Board Leadership Series.
This series is designed to cover introductory and advanced topics useful to prospective, newly-appointed and experienced community board members as well as appointees serving on numerous other boards: BID, CEC, CAB, SWAB, museums. Trainings will be conducted at both uptown and downtown locations.
- Community Portal: Data and Mapping Tools
- NYC Budget Process and the Role of the Community Board
- Teens Serving on Community Boards
- Equal Employment Opportunity and Diversity Training
- Land Use and Zoning 101
- Advanced Land Use and Zoning
- CPR- Response to Emergencies
- Diverse, Inclusive and Transparent Leadership
- Conflict of Interest & Freedom of Information Law
Register here: http://bit.ly/1vxKVpr