- August 18 – Last day for in-person and postmark registration for Primary Election
- September 12 – Primary Election
- October 13 – Last day for in-person and postmark registration for the General Election
- November 7 – General Election
- April 19: Presidential Primary Day
- June 28: Federal Primary Day (June 3 Registration Deadline)
- September 13: State Primary Day (August 19 Registration Deadline)
- November 8: Election Day
Visit my Northern Manhattan Office anytime between 10 am – 4 pm from Thursday, October 13 – Friday, October 14, 2016 to fill our a Voter Registration Form, available in English and Spanish. Staff are available to help fill out forms, answer questions – and even to deliver your registration to the post office for you!
- Visit a Board of Elections Voter Registration Drive in your area on Thursday, October 13, 2016 from 3pm – 8 pm or Saturday, October 15, 2016 from 1pm – 9 pm.
Make sure you’re registered to vote and confirm your party affiliation by entering your information into the NY State Voter Lookup. You must be registered to vote if you want to cast your ballot in the 2016 Presidential Election.
Register online by filling out an Electronic Voter Registration Form.
Register in person several ways:
To find the district in which you live and locate your polling place, look up your address on the NYC Poll Site Locator. A comprehensive list of Manhattan poll sites will be available shortly. Keep in mind that your polling site may have changed.
To learn more about the candidates and races in your district, check out the Campaign Finance Board’s Voter Guide.